MT5 FX Trade Signals
What is the MT5 FX Trade Signals application?
The FXTS FX Trade Signals application is used with the Metatrader 5 currency trading platform and analyses the major eight currencies AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD and USD and all the associated 28 currency pairs AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY.
What will the MT5 FX Trade Signals application do for me?
The FXTS MT5 FX Trade Signals will:
- Perform 2352 price calculations every second for the 28 major currency combinations to give you 100% accurate trading information.
- Show you the correct direction for the trade, red to sell, yellow to stand-aside, and green to buy.
- Offer you accurate trading information based on real facts not opinion.
- Show you the currency pairs which can be traded without risk.
- Show you the currency pairs which should not be traded.
- Inform you with audible trade alerts when currency pairs are ready for trading.
- Send you email trade alerts when currency pairs are ready for trading.
How does the MT5 FX Trade Signals application work
The MT5 FXTS consistently calculates and adjusts in real time for all the 1, 5, 15, 30, 60, 240 minute, daily and weekly timeframes, 2352 items of price data every second to display currency strengths and weakness trading signals for all 28 currency pairs, accurately, and displays the results in easy to understand colour coded blocks, with BUY and SELL alerts.
To assist you with your currency trading decisions when individual currencies are moving up from low positions there is also an alert option to signal the best time to BUY or SELL.
The MT5 FXTS does not use historical data like many other Forex currency applications, to give you up-to-the-minute accuracy, it takes all the hard work out of looking at 28 currency charts to see which currencies are weak and strong to identify potential candidates for each side of a Forex trade to save you having to look at all the currency pair charts with multiple computer monitors.
When using the MT5 FXTS you will need to watch the trends as they develop for at least an hour after the European, Asia, or New York openings to make sure of a trend direction to use.
Installation InformationNote: The official Metatrader 5 help website contains excellent detailed advanced information on their platform File and Folder Structure (opens a new window)
to help you install the MT5 FX Trade Signals application.
1. Install the MT5 FX Trade Signals application to your PC, using the above downloaded setup file as an Administrative level user.
2. Install the FREE Metatrader API bridge software available from this download link (opens a new window)
3. Once the MT5 FX Trade Signals and the Metatrader API bridge applications are installed, navigate using Windows Explorer to your MT5 FX Trade Signals application installation folder e.g. C:\Program Files\FX Trade Signals MT5:
- Copy the FXTS-MT5-8229-v1.6.ex5 file, from the FX Trade Signals MT5\MT5-Experts folder to your brokers Metatrader 5 application experts folder which is similar to e.g. C:\Users\trader192.FOREX-PC\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\ D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Experts
- Copy the FXTS-MT5-Connect.dll file, from the MT5-Libraries folder to your brokers Metatrader 5 application Libraries folder which is similar to e.g. C:\Users\trader192.FOREX-PC\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Libraries
4. Open your brokers Metatrader 5 application and navigate to the Tools > Options menu option:
- Click on the Expert Advisers tab, and check the "Allow automated trading", and the "Allow DLL imports" check boxes.
- Click the OK button.
5. Attach the FXTS-MT5-8229-v1.6.ex5 expert to one Metatrader 5 chart with a monthly timeframe setting, then press the F7 function key on your keyboard, or open the FXTS-MT5-8229-v1.6.ex5 properties on the Metatrader 5 chart, to check that "Allow automated trading" check box is checked. If it is not then click the check box to enable it, and click the OK button.
6. Start the MT5 FXTS application, which will begin to communicate to your Metatrader 5 application, and within minutes will start to analyse the currency markets for suitable trades.
7. Each of the 28 currency pairs has to be enabled on the MT5 Market Watch screen to send price data to the FXTS.
8. If your broker uses a non-6 character symbol such as AUDCAD.ecn, then you will need to put the .ecn into the symbol extension tab, on the licensing screen and restart the FXTS.
Please Note: If the MT5 FXTS does not display MetaTrader 5 price data then, you will need to check each of the above 8 steps from the beginning, and check that each symbol has its historical data downloaded for at least a period of 12 months.
If you need FREE remote support help installing and setting up athe MT5 FXTS, then just let us know by creating a support ticket at:
https://cyberteamsecurity.supportsystem.com (opens a new window)
Use CCT for Crypto currency analysis and trading with the Metatrader 4 and 5 applications
Taking out all of the hard work at looking at up to 28 Crypto
charts, to analyse and trade which coins are weak and strong, seven days a week.
Use FXMCSM for Forex currency stength analysis with the Metatrader 4 and 5 applications
Helps you to improve your Forex trading profitabilty for 28
charts, to find out which Fiat currencies are weak and strong.
Use FXGSCSM for Forex Gold, Silver and Commodity strength analysis with the Metatrader 4 application
Constantly calculating 2436 pieces of Forex price data each
for the Forex currency Gold, Silver and Commodities markets.
Use FXTS for Forex currency trade signals with the Metatrader 4 and 5 applications
Displays the correct direction for the trade, the top 3 currency
and offers accurate trading info based on facts not opinion.
Use FXMCAR for Forex currency volume trading with the Metatrader 4 and 5 applications
Displays the correct direction for the trade, based on real-time
and seller trading.