MT4 FX Multi Currency Strength Meter Mini
What is the MT4 FX Multi Currency Strength Meter Mini application?
The 100% FREE FXMCSM FX Multi Currency Strength Meter Mini application is used with a suitable Metatrader 4 currency trading platform DDE Server option, and analyses the major eight currencies AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD and USD.
What will the MT4 FX Multi Currency Strength Meter Mini application do for me?
The MT4 FXMCSM FX Multi Currency Strength Meter Mini will:
- Perform 2352 price calculations every second for the 28 major currency combinations to give you 100% accurate currency strength information.
- Offer you accurate trading information based on real facts not opinion.
- Provide you with individual currency strength ratings.
How does the MT4 FX Multi Currency Strength Meter Mini application work?
The MT4 FXMCSM Mini consistently calculates in real time for the daily timeframes, 2352 items of price data every second to display the currency strengths and weaknesses for all the major 8 currency symbols, accurately, and displays the results in easy to understand currency strength values.
The MT4 FXMCSM Mini does not use historical data like many other currency strength meters, to give you up-to-the-minute accuracy, it takes all the hard work out of looking at the major 8 currency symbols to see which currencies are weak and strong to identify potential candidates for each side of a Forex trade.
When using the MT4 FXMCSM Mini you will need to watch the trends as they develop for at least an hour after the European, Asia, or New York openings to make sure of a trend direction to use.
Installation Information1. Install the MT4 FX Multi Currency Strength Meter Mini application to your PC, using the above downloaded setup file as an Administrative level user.
2. Once they are installed, open your brokers Metatrader 4 application and navigate to the Tools > Options menu option:
- Click on the Server tab, and check the "Enable DDE Server" check box.
- Click OK, and restart your brokers Metatrader 4 application.
3. Start the MT4 FXMCSM Mini application, which will begin to communicate to your Metatrader 4 DDE Server application, and within seconds, it will start to analyse the currency markets for currency strengths and suitable trades.
Please note: Each of the 28 currency pairs, need to be enabled on the MT4 Market Watch screen to send DDE price data to the FX Multi Currency Strength Meter Mini.
If the MT4 FXMCSM Mini does not display Metatrader 4 price data then, you will need to check each of the above steps from the beginning, until the data is displayed.
Use CCT for Crypto currency analysis and trading with the Metatrader 4 and 5 applications
Taking out all of the hard work at looking at up to 28
charts, to analyse and trade which coins are weak and strong, seven days a week.
Use FXMCSM for Forex currency stength analysis with the Metatrader 4 and 5 applications
Helps you to improve your Forex trading profitabilty for 28
charts, to find out which Fiat currencies are weak and strong.
Use FXGSCSM for Forex Gold, Silver and Commodity strength analysis with the Metatrader 4 application
Constantly calculating 2436 pieces of Forex price data each
for the Forex currency Gold, Silver and Commodities markets.
Use FXTS for Forex currency trade signals with the Metatrader 4 and 5 applications
Displays the correct direction for the trade, the top 3
and offers accurate trading info based on facts not opinion.
Use FXMCAR for Forex currency volume trading with the Metatrader 4 and 5 applications
Displays the correct direction for the trade, based on
and seller trading.