MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper
What is the MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper application?
The FXMCA FX Multi Currency Scalper is used for Algorithmic Currency scalping with the Metatrader 5 currency trading platform and scalps the major eight currencies AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD and USD and all the associated 28 currency pairs AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY.
What will the MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper application do for me?
The FXMCS MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper will:
- Perform 2352 price calculations every second for the 28 major currency combinations to perform 100% accurate algorithmic scalping.
- Accuracy to each second of the day, to display the correct direction for your Forex trades: red to sell, blue to stand-aside, and green to buy.
- Displays accurate scalping information based on real facts not opinion.
- Shows you the currency pairs which are scalped without risk.
- Shows you the currency pairs which are not be scalped.
How does the MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper application work?
The MT5 FXMCS consistently calculates and adjusts in real time for all the 1, 5, 15, 30, 60, 240 minute, and daily timeframes, 2352 items of price data every second to display and to perform algorithmic currency trading based on conditions for all 28 currency pairs, accurately. The FX Multi Currency Scalper has 40,000 lines of AI Artificial Intelligence code to accurately analyse and trade the 28 Forex currency pairs.
The MT5 FXMCS does not use historical data like many other Forex currency applications, to give you up-to-the-minute accuracy, it takes all the hard work out of looking at 28 currency charts to see which currencies have the right trading conditions to identify potential candidates for each side of a Forex trade, and to save you having to look at all the currency pair charts with multiple computer monitors.
What are the features of the MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper?
- AI Algorithmic Currency scalping, based on price action and currency volitility
- Timeframe selection - 1M, 5M, 15M, 30M, 1H, 4H, and Daily
- Equity selection, from 0.5% to 10%
- Manual or Auto Volume selection, from 0.001 to 10
- Volitility Period selection from 2 to 100
- Volitilty Value from 0.5 to 10 for Auto Stop-loss
- Trade sound alerts
Installation InformationNote: The official Metatrader 5 help website contains excellent detailed advanced information on their platform File and Folder Structure to help you install the MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper application.
1. Install the MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper application to your PC, using the above downloaded setup file.
2. Install the FREE x64 Metatrader API bridge software available from this link
3. Once they are installed, navigate using Windows Explorer to your MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper application installation folder e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\FX Multi Currency Scalper MT5:
- Copy from the MT5-Experts\MTAPI-8228.ex5 file to your brokers Metatrader 5 application experts folder which is similar to e.g. C:\Users\trader192.FOREX-PC\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Experts
4. Open your brokers Metatrader 5 application and navigate to the Tools > Options menu option:
- Click on the Expert Advisers tab, and check the "Allow automated trading", and the "Allow DLL imports" check boxes.
5. Attach the FXMCS expert to any one Metatrader 5 chart with a weekly timeframe setting, then press the F7 function key on your keyboard, or open the FXMCS_MT5_Connect properties on the Metatrader 5 chart, to check that "Allow automated trading" check box is checked. If it is not then click the check box to enable it, and click the OK button.
6. Start the MT5 FXMCS application, which will begin to communicate to your Metatrader 5 application, and within minutes will start to scan the currency markets for suitable trades.
Note: Each of the 28 currency pairs, need to be enabled on the MT5 Market Watch screen to send price data to the FX Multi Currency Scalper.
If the MT5 FXMCS does not display Metatrader 5 price data then, you will need to check each of the above steps from the beginning, until the data is displayed. If after checking the above steps, you're still not receiving the Metatrader 5 price data then send us an email to the Support Team from our contact page, and we will do our best to get you started.
Month FREE TrialIf you would like a months free trial before ordering, then email us the machineID for your MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper installation, and we will give you a FREE activation code so that you can try out the fully automated edition for a whole month.
Activate the FX Multi Currency Scalper -
Fully Automated Edition with trade alerts
for £17.32 a month (billed annually)
Please read the terms and conditions of sale before purchasing.
FXMCSM makes using the Metatrader 4 and 5 Forex trading platform even more profitable for you
Taking out all of the hard work at looking at 28
charts, to find out which currencies are weak and strong.
FXGSCSM analyses Forex Gold Silver Commodities pairs with amazing accuracy
Constantly calculating 2436 pieces of Forex price data each
for the Forex currency Gold, Silver and Commodities markets.
FXTS helps you to trade the major 28 Forex currency pairs at the right time
Displays the correct direction for the trade, the top 3
and offers accurate trading info based on facts not opinion.