MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper
What is the MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper application?
The FXMCA FX Multi Currency Scalper is used for Algorithmic Currency scalping with the MetaTrader 5 currency trading platform and scalps the major eight currencies AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD and USD and all the associated 28 currency pairs AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY.
What will the MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper application do for me?
The FXMCS MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper will:
- Perform 2352 price calculations every second for the 28 major currency combinations to perform 100% accurate algorithmic scalping.
- Accuracy to each second of the day, to display the correct direction for your Forex trades: red to sell, blue to stand-aside, and green to buy.
- Displays accurate scalping information based on real facts not opinion.
- Shows you the currency pairs which can be scalped without risk.
- Shows you the currency pairs which should not be scalped.
How does the MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper application work?
The MT5 FXMCS consistently calculates and adjusts in real time for all the 1, 5, 15, 30, 60, 120, 180, 240, 360, 480, 720 minutes, daily and weekly timeframes, 2352 items of price data every second to display and to perform algorithmic currency trading based on conditions for all 28 currency pairs, accurately. The FX Multi Currency Scalper has 61,000 lines of AI Artificial Intelligence code to accurately analyse and trade the 28 Forex currency pairs.
The MT5 FXMCS does not use historical data like many other Forex currency applications, to give you up-to-the-minute accuracy, it takes all the hard work out of looking at 28 currency charts to see which currencies have the right trading conditions to identify potential candidates for each side of a Forex trade, and to save you having to look at all the currency pair charts with multiple computer monitors.
What are the new features of the MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper?
- AI Algorithmic Currency scalping, based on price action and currency volatility
- Market Open and Closed Intelligence
- Timeframe selection - 1M, 5M, 15M, 30M, 1H, 2H, 3H, 4H, 6H, 8H, 12H, Daily and Weekly
- Equity selection, from 0.1% to 50%
- Manual or Auto Volume selection, from 0.001 to 10
- Take Profit selection from 0 to 10000 points
- Volatility Period selection from 2 to 100
- Volatility Value from 0.5 to 10 for Auto Stop-loss
- Dynamic trade closure with account analysis reporting
- Trade sound alerts
- Reset and save settings options
Installation InformationNote: The official MetaTrader 5 help website contains excellent detailed advanced information on their platform File and Folder Structure (opens a new window)
to help you install the MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper application.
MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper installation and usage documentation, in Adobe PDF format can be downloaded from this download link (opens a new window)
1. Install the MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper application to your PC, using the above downloaded setup file as an Administrative level user.
2. Install the FREE Metatrader API bridge software available from this download link (opens a new window)
3. Once the MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper and Metatrader API bridge applications are installed, navigate using Windows Explorer to your MT5 FX Multi Currency Scalper application installation folder, e.g. C:\Program Files\FX Multi Currency Scalper MT5:
- Copy the FXMCS-8227-v1.7.ex5 file, from the FX Multi Currency Scalper MT5\MT5-Experts folder to your brokers MetaTrader 5 application experts folder which is similar to, e.g. C:\Users\trader192.FOREX-PC\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\ Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Experts
- Copy the FXMCS-MT5-Connect.dll file, from the MT5-Libraries folder to your brokers MetaTrader 5 application Libraries folder which is similar to, e.g. C:\Users\trader192.FOREX-PC\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Libraries
4. Open your brokers MetaTrader 5 application and navigate to the Tools > Options menu option:
- Click on the Charts tab, and change the "Max bars in chart:" setting to 5000.
- Click on the Expert Advisors tab, and check the "Allow automated trading", and the "Allow DLL imports" check boxes.
- Click the OK button.
5. Attach the FXMCS-8227-v1.7.ex5 expert to one MetaTrader 5 chart with a 1-minute timeframe setting, then press the F7 function key on your keyboard. Alternatively open the FXMCS-8227-v1.7.ex5 properties on the MetaTrader 5 chart, to check that "Allow automated trading" checkbox is checked. If it is not, then click the checkbox to enable it, and click the OK button.
6. Start the MT5 FXMCS application, which will begin to communicate to your MetaTrader 5 application, and within minutes will start to scan the currency markets for suitable trades.
Note: Each of the 28 currency pairs, need to be enabled on the MT5 Market Watch screen to send price data to the FX Multi Currency Scalper.
7. Each of the 28 currency pairs has to be enabled on the MT5 Market Watch screen to send price data to the FX Multi Currency Scalper.
8. If your broker uses a non-6 character symbol such as AUDCAD.ecn, then you will need to put the .ecn into the symbol extension tab, on the licensing screen and restart the FXMCS.
Please Note: If the MT5 FXMCS does not display MetaTrader 5 price data then, you will need to check each of the above 8 steps from the beginning, and check that each symbol has its historical data downloaded for at least a period of 12 months.
If you need FREE remote support help installing and setting up the MT5 FXMCS, then just let us know by creating a support ticket at:
https://cyberteamsecurity.supportsystem.com (opens a new window)
Use CCT for Crypto currency analysis and trading with the Metatrader 4 and 5 applications
Taking out all of the hard work at looking at up to 28 Crypto
charts, to analyse and trade which coins are weak and strong, seven days a week.
Use FXMCSM for Forex currency stength analysis with the Metatrader 4 and 5 applications
Helps you to improve your Forex trading profitabilty for 28
charts, to find out which Fiat currencies are weak and strong.
Use FXGSCSM for Forex Gold, Silver and Commodity strength analysis with the Metatrader 4 application
Constantly calculating 2436 pieces of Forex price data each
for the Forex currency Gold, Silver and Commodities markets.
Use FXTS for Forex currency trade signals with the Metatrader 4 and 5 applications
Displays the correct direction for the trade, the top 3 currency
and offers accurate trading info based on facts not opinion.
Use FXMCAR for Forex currency volume trading with the Metatrader 4 and 5 applications
Displays the correct direction for the trade, based on real-time
and seller trading.